Auckland Housing Programme by suburb
Housing New Zealand is making more efficient use of its land to increase the pace and scale of housing supply, particularly in Auckland where the need is greatest.
We’re taking advantage of the opportunity to renew a big chunk of our aged housing stock to build modern homes that are warm, healthy and safe to live in.
To view Housing New Zealand developments that are part of the Auckland Housing Programme follow the links below.
Builders and developers wanted
Housing New Zealand plans to build thousands of new homes in the Auckland region over the next few years. We're particularly seeking builders who have know-how in constructing apartment buildings and others who can scale up to construct three-level walk-ups.
Find more information about how you can get your company involved(external link).
Developments by suburb
- Hayman Place and Mavis Place
- Upper Queen Street
- Waiohua Road
- Whitford Road
- Albrecht Avenue and Morrie Laing Avenue
- Bremner Avenue
- Cormack Street
- Freeland Avenue - site 1
- Freeland Avenue - site 2
- Freeland Avenue, Sanft Avenue and Playfair Road
- Lowery Avenue and Bristol Road
- Morrie Laing Avenue
- Nash Road and Morrie Laing Avenue
- Richardson Road and Howell Crescent
- Whitmore Road
- Kealy Road and Bernard Street
- Kealy Road and Panama Road
- Lynton Road
- Malone Road
- Panama Road
- Panama Road - North site A
- Panama Road - North site B
- Panama Road - North site C
- Panama Road and Bernard Street - site A
- Panama Road and Jolson Way - site C
- Penrose Road
- Ryburn Road and Mount Wellington Highway
- Walters Road
- Yee Place
One Tree Hill
- Rawhiti Road
- Clayton Avenue