Working with other agencies
We are involved in a number of projects where we work with agencies like:
- Ministry of Social Development (external link) ,
- Ministry for Vunerable Children Oranga Tamariki (external link) , and
- Department of Building and Housing (external link)
This allows us to coordinate how we help you with housing, employment and financial issues.
We also work with many community-based organisations, such as:
- Citizens Advice Bureau (external link)
- Auckland City Mission (external link)
- CCS Disability Action (external link)
- Plunket (external link)
Help for those who don't speak English
Language Line is a free, phone-based interpreter service that lets you talk to us in a language you feel comfortable using. You can ask for Language Line whenever you call us.
Contact us on 0800 801 601 ask for Language Line and the language you want.