Published: 9 February 2017


If your house borders a Housing New Zealand property, or there are Housing New Zealand homes in your neighbourhood, there may be times when you will need to talk to us.

In this section we've provided information on a range of issues that crop up regularly like, fencing specifications and drainage issues. If you can't find what you're looking for here, then our Customer Services Centre is your next point of contact.

Contact us

If you use the feedback form you will receive an acknowledgement within 2 working days.

When you contact us you will need to provide:

  • your name, address and contact details
  • the address of the Housing New Zealand house in question
  • the nature of your problem
  • any other information you think we might need to know

We encourage neighbours to work together to resolve issues and to follow our Good Neighbour guidelines.

Property Management Service Team

There may be times when you need to work with our Property Management Services Team to have your request or issue worked through. They may require more information from you to help with the issue.

You can send information to the team by:

We will contact you within 5 working days of receiving your written request.


Your browser is out-of-date!

Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now