We’re sorry, but that page doesn’t exist…
Please double check the web address or use the search function on this page to find what you are looking for.
If you are certain you have the correct web address but are encountering an error, please contact the Site Administration.
You might have been looking for…
- Housing New Zealand
- Income Related Rent
- Income-related rent
- If you don’t have an income or earn below a certain amount, you may be eligible for an income-related rent.
- Rooftops Issue 1 - February 2014
- From 14 April, new community housing tenants will be able to access income related rent (IRR) with community housing providers able to receive the ...
- The roles of Ministry of Social Development, Housing New Zealand and community housing providers?
- Bond and Rent
- Reviewable tenancies for social housing tenants
- Reviewable tenancies will be introduced for all social housing tenants from 1 July 2014. This includes Housing New Zealand tenants and people renting from ...
- Changes for applicants and tenants from 14 April
- The Government is reforming social housing services. On 14 April 2014, the Ministry of Social Development took over responsibility for assessing need for ...
- New Changes Factsheet
- From 14 April 2014 you will need to talk to both Housing New Zealand (HNZ) and the Ministry of Social Development (MSD) on housing issues. We will continue ...
- Changes to social housing in New Zealand
- The Government has made changes to how social housing operates. Here’s how these changes affect state housing tenants.