We’re sorry, but that page doesn’t exist…
Please double check the web address or use the search function on this page to find what you are looking for.
If you are certain you have the correct web address but are encountering an error, please contact the Site Administration.
You might have been looking for…
- Housing New Zealand
- Changes to Welcome Home Loan - Factsheet
- This factsheet tells you about significant changes to Welcome Home Loans that took effect on 1 October this year. The key changes are explained below.
- Welcome Home Loans - Changed from October 2013
- New income caps, house price caps and minimum deposit requirement.
- Kāinga Whenua
- The Kāinga Whenua Loan Scheme is an initiative between Housing New Zealand and Kiwibank to help Māori achieve home ownership on their multiple-owned land.
- Kāinga Whenua Loans for individuals
- Housing New Zealand and Kiwibank are working together to help Māori to achieve home ownership on their multiple-owned land through the Kāinga Whenua loan ...
- Welcome Home Loan
- Welcome Home Loan makes it easier for you to get into your first home.