We’re sorry, but that page doesn’t exist…
Please double check the web address or use the search function on this page to find what you are looking for.
If you are certain you have the correct web address but are encountering an error, please contact the Site Administration.
You might have been looking for…
- Housing New Zealand
- Changes to Welcome Home Loan - Factsheet
- This factsheet tells you about significant changes to Welcome Home Loans that took effect on 1 October this year. The key changes are explained below.
- The Co-operative Bank joins Government scheme
- Housing New Zealand today welcomed The Co-operative Bank to the Welcome Home Loan Scheme – bringing the total number of lenders offering the first home product ...
- Kāinga Whenua
- The Kāinga Whenua Loan Scheme is an initiative between Housing New Zealand and Kiwibank to help Māori achieve home ownership on their multiple-owned land.
- Get finance
- The FirstHome grant of up to $20,000 makes buying one of our selected FirstHome properties more affordable.
- Kāinga Whenua Loans for individuals
- Housing New Zealand and Kiwibank are working together to help Māori to achieve home ownership on their multiple-owned land through the Kāinga Whenua loan ...
- Welcome Home Loan
- Welcome Home Loan makes it easier for you to get into your first home.
- Home ownership dream now a reality for Featherston man
- A sense of security – and being able to create the garden of his dreams – are what Ritchie Wards loves most about having his own home.
- About us
- Housing New Zealand Corporation is a Crown agent that provides housing services for people in need.