Home Leasing with Housing New Zealand
Guarantee your rental income long term with home leasing
Housing New Zealand’s new Home Lease programme makes it possible to be a landlord without the stress. Home Lease allows you to be hands off, with no need to deal with finding or managing tenants, chasing rent, general maintenance, or even arranging inspections.
We’ve made a number of changes to the programme to make it even more attractive.
Now we even cover all general maintenance up to $5,000 per job at no cost to you.
So, if you thought you knew all about leasing your property – think again.
Why lease to Housing New Zealand?
- We will lease your property for a minimum of five years – and longer terms can be negotiated
- Rent is guaranteed 52 weeks a year, regardless of whether there are tenants in or not
- We will arrange all general maintenance up to $5,000 per job at no cost to you (except for structural or inherent defects)
- We will send you an independent property inspection report every year
- If any tenant damages occurs, we will repair and cover it. No need to worry about dealing with tenant liability
- We will review your rent annually and adjust it in line with the Consumer Price Index (capped at a maximum of 3%).
There’s no catch, or hidden fee’s. Housing New Zealand will simply deduct a 10% administrative margin from your monthly rent payments.
With the benefits of secure long term rental income, hands off property ownership and negotiable lease terms, leasing to Housing New Zealand makes good sense.
If you own, or are planning to purchase or build two or four bedroom houses to lease in Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Bay of Plenty or Palmerston North, then we should talk. Your property must have insulation, adequate heating and be located in affordable areas close to amenities such as schools, shops and public transport.
Contact us today to find out more on 0508 453273 (0508 4LEASE). You can also download our "Guaranteed Rent through Home Leasing" fact sheet.