We’re sorry, but that page doesn’t exist…
Please double check the web address or use the search function on this page to find what you are looking for.
If you are certain you have the correct web address but are encountering an error, please contact the Site Administration.
You might have been looking for…
- Housing New Zealand
- Buying your first home with KiwiSaver
- KiwiSaver has two features to help you buy your first home: The KiwiSaver first-home deposit subsidy, and the KiwiSaver first-home savings withdrawal. Both of ...
- First home deposit subsidy
- Buying a home with KiwiSaver
- KiwiSaver is a voluntary, work-based savings initiative to help you with your long-term saving for retirement. It has a range of membership benefits including ...
- Deposit subsidy pre-approval
- Sale process
- If your house has been identified for sale, and you are interested in home ownership, you will need to go to a lender to find out the maximum amount you can ...
- FirstHome is a new home ownership initiative which will be available from 7 October 2013.
- Application Process
- How do I apply for a KiwiSaver first-home deposit subsidy?
- FirstHome launched to support provincial first home buyers
- A new Housing New Zealand initiative called FirstHome to help families buy their own home was announced today in Blenheim by Housing Minister Dr Nick Smith.
- Welcome Home Loans - Changed from October 2013
- New income caps, house price caps and minimum deposit requirement.
- Applying as a previous home owner