We’re sorry, but that page doesn’t exist…
Please double check the web address or use the search function on this page to find what you are looking for.
If you are certain you have the correct web address but are encountering an error, please contact the Site Administration.
You might have been looking for…
- Housing New Zealand
- Canterbury earthquake recovery programme
- Canterbury Earthquake Recovery Programme
- Te Manapou i te Haumanutanga o Waitaha - Contributing to the earthquake recovery of Canterbury
- Canterbury Earthquake Recovery – repairs pass the half way mark
- We have well and truly passed the halfway mark in our massive programme that will see up to 5,000 earthquake-damaged Canterbury properties repaired and ...
- Housing New Zealand Settles Earthquake Insurance Claim
- Housing New Zealand has successfully reached a $320 million settlement covering earthquake damage to most of its 6,129 properties in Canterbury. The claim ...
- Housing New Zealand’s Earthquake Recovery Team to check Marlborough properties
- A team from Christchurch left for Marlborough early this morning (Tuesday) to check Housing New Zealand’s properties in Kaikoura, Blenheim and Picton following ...
- Photo library
- Photo library for Canterbury earthquake recovery programme.
- Canterbury Earthquake Recovery Programme news update
- On Monday 4 November, Housing New Zealand participated in a public forum about the rebuild and recovery programme in Canterbury, organised by CERA (Canterbury ...
- Public input welcomed into major Aranui social housing re-development
- Housing New Zealand is actively engaging with the Christchurch community of Aranui as it looks to significantly re-invest in that part of the city.