We’re sorry, but that page doesn’t exist…
Please double check the web address or use the search function on this page to find what you are looking for.
If you are certain you have the correct web address but are encountering an error, please contact the Site Administration.
You might have been looking for…
- Housing New Zealand
- Place-holder content, copied from old site. This is not used, and can be deleted if it is no longer required for reference purposes.
- Local Government
- Research and Policy - Overview
- Our research group provides information on housing and housing services to the Minister of Housing, other government agencies and other Housing New Zealand ...
- What are the changes in relation to forgiving suspensory loans and conditional grants?
- The council tells me the house did not have a permit - why is that?
- Our archives - Overview
- Several thousand records relating to many aspects of state housing, including those relating to houses at one time owned by the state, are held by Archives New ...
- Community Groups and Community Group Housing
- Evaluation findings
- About us
- Housing New Zealand Corporation is a Crown agent that provides housing services for people in need.
- Supply of Essential Services to Sub-standard Housing in Northland East Cape and Bay of Plenty (NECBOP) - October 2007
- Rural households face difficulties in accessing essential services for wastewater disposal, drinking water and energy supply. These difficulties are ...