Copyright and privacy
Material featured on this site, including scripts and code, belongs to Housing New Zealand Corporation unless otherwise indicated. You can reproduce this material free of charge without further permission, so long as you:
- reproduce the material accurately
- do not use the material in a derogatory manner or a misleading context, and
- acknowledge the source and copyright status of the material.
© Housing New Zealand Corporation 2005, Housing New Zealand Corporation, PO Box 2628, Wellington, New Zealand. Tel: +64 4 439 3000; Email: email@example.com.
A cookie is a small piece of information that is automatically stored (temporarily) on your computer by your web browser.
The text-resizing tool
Cookies from this site are not used to gather or allow the gathering of any personally identifiable information and are not used to track individual user activity around this site.
We use site statistics to:
- help you quickly find services or information on the site or predict demand for services
- help us create content most relevant to you and improve the quality of our search results.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The law provides specific guidelines on the collection, use and release of your personal information.
We use the information you give to us to:
- work out the rent you need to pay
- set up and administer your tenancy agreement with us
- keep you informed about Housing New Zealand services, information and opportunities.
There are times when we need to check that the information you have given us is correct, for example when working out your income-related rent. When you fill out your application for income-related rent you sign a declaration allowing us to make those checks with specific organisations such as Work and Income, Inland Revenue, Accident Compensation Corporation and your employer or any other person or organisation you receive money from.
Housing New Zealand can also release your personal information to any other person or organisation if allowed by law.
You can ask at any time to see the information we hold about you, or ask us to correct it.