We’re sorry, but that page doesn’t exist…
Please double check the web address or use the search function on this page to find what you are looking for.
If you are certain you have the correct web address but are encountering an error, please contact the Site Administration.
You might have been looking for…
- Housing New Zealand
- 0800 number first port of call for Housing New Zealand customers
- Housing New Zealand is reshaping its services to make a significantly expanded call centre the first port of call for most customers, says General Manager ...
- Housing New Zealand improves services
- Housing New Zealand is reshaping its services to make them more responsive, efficient and consistent for customers.
- About us
- The Canterbury Housing Earthquake Recovery Team is based at 93 Manchester Street in the new Christchurch Central Business District.
- Contact us
- To contact Housing New Zealand, call our 24-hour freephone number - 0800 801 601, email, fax or send us a letter.
- Shortlisted parties bring expertise to Pomare redevelopment
- Housing New Zealand’s call for partners for the proposed Pomare redevelopment project has attracted interest from five groups.
- Timeframes for Northern Glen Innes Redevelopment Project released
- Timeframes and details for the Northern Glen Innes Redevelopment Project have been shared with tenants today.
- Housing New Zealand has announced City Living Group Ltd (City Living) as its development partner in a project designed to redevelop housing in Pomare, ...
- Minor Redevelopments
- Housing New Zealand has launched 24 redevelopment projects across Auckland to build and refurbish at least 150 houses – some to be state rentals, and the rest ...
- Development Group brings experience and expertise to Glen Innes redevelopment
- A group of three experienced development companies have joined forces as the preferred partner for Housing New Zealand’s redevelopment in northern Glen Innes.
- Housing New Zealand starts Christchurch redevelopment project
- Housing New Zealand is to start a series of small redevelopments in Christchurch that are expected to result in 200-350 new homes being built in the next 18 ...