We’re sorry, but that page doesn’t exist…
Please double check the web address or use the search function on this page to find what you are looking for.
If you are certain you have the correct web address but are encountering an error, please contact the Site Administration.
You might have been looking for…
- Housing New Zealand
- MEDIA ADVISORY – 44 Symonds Street, Auckland
- Housing New Zealand has met with 34 tenants living in its apartment building at 44 Symonds Street in Auckland city to let them know we will be moving them to ...
- Housing changes announced, but business as usual for now
- The Government has confirmed important changes to social housing, including the transfer of needs assessments and related functions to MSD next April.
- 0800 number first port of call for Housing New Zealand customers
- Housing New Zealand is reshaping its services to make a significantly expanded call centre the first port of call for most customers, says General Manager ...
- Housing New Zealand improves services
- Housing New Zealand is reshaping its services to make them more responsive, efficient and consistent for customers.
- About us
- The Canterbury Housing Earthquake Recovery Team is based at 93 Manchester Street in the new Christchurch Central Business District.
- FirstHome is a new home ownership initiative which will be available from 7 October 2013.
- Wellington Housing New Zealand staff told to stay home
- Housing New Zealand is telling staff who work at two of its buildings in Wellington to stay home today, while structural assessments are carried out following ...
- Shortlisted parties bring expertise to Pomare redevelopment
- Housing New Zealand’s call for partners for the proposed Pomare redevelopment project has attracted interest from five groups.
- Timeframes for Northern Glen Innes Redevelopment Project released
- Timeframes and details for the Northern Glen Innes Redevelopment Project have been shared with tenants today.
- Housing New Zealand is carrying out a wide variety of redevelopment programmes across Auckland. These include 24 minor redevelopments throughout the city, and ...