We’re sorry, but that page doesn’t exist…
Please double check the web address or use the search function on this page to find what you are looking for.
If you are certain you have the correct web address but are encountering an error, please contact the Site Administration.
You might have been looking for…
- Housing New Zealand
- Encouraging progress for Christchurch housing
- A new Housing New Zealand Corporation (HNZC) complex of 12 homes in central Christchurch was opened and bids sought for another 450 temporary and affordable ...
- MEDIA ADVISORY – 44 Symonds Street, Auckland
- Housing New Zealand has met with 34 tenants living in its apartment building at 44 Symonds Street in Auckland city to let them know we will be moving them to ...
- Housing New Zealand prepares for Cyclone Lusi
- Housing New Zealand is getting ready for a busy weekend ahead in preparation for Cyclone Lusi.
- Housing changes announced, but business as usual for now
- The Government has confirmed important changes to social housing, including the transfer of needs assessments and related functions to MSD next April.
- About FirstHome
- FirstHome is a home ownership initiative which helps eligible buyers to afford to buy selected properties Housing New Zealand is selling across the country.
- Wellington Housing New Zealand staff told to stay home
- Housing New Zealand is telling staff who work at two of its buildings in Wellington to stay home today, while structural assessments are carried out following ...
- New housing taking shape in Pomare
- Timeframes for Northern Glen Innes Redevelopment Project released
- Timeframes and details for the Northern Glen Innes Redevelopment Project have been shared with tenants today.
- Tenancy reviews start from 1 July 2014
- The government wants to ensure that social housing is available for the people who need it most. When you apply for state housing your need is assessed through ...
- Housing New Zealand is carrying out a wide variety of redevelopment programmes across Auckland. These include 24 minor redevelopments throughout the city, and ...